SOBIS is a certified IFS partner
IFS™ develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners.
IFS Applications comprises more than one hundred business components which in turn consist of more than six thousand small software components. Each component is in itself independently deployable and has a defined purpose that describes the component as well an interface to all other components. At the same time, each component can be further developed and adapted to fit your needs. Take a look at IFS component overview below.
For more information, visit: IFSworld.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld
Visit the IFS Blog on technology, innovation and creativity: https://blog.ifsworld.com/
As IFS partner and service provider we offer implementation, maintenance, support and integration of IFS Applications. With our branches in Mannheim (Germany), Bangalore (India) and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) we support you directly at your location.
As our customer you benefit from the combined industry competencies and long-term experience of both companies concerning software and consulting services for the EPC industry as well as solutions for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise service management (ESM).
- IFS implementation
- Introduction, consulting and implementation of IFS Standard Application & all required IFS Modules in consultation with the customer
- Implementation of customer-specific adaptations (Customization)
- Solution Management (IFS Module)
- Project management
- Sales & Services
- Cross functionalities
- Data migration
- Data mapping
- Migration of existing data from other systems (or previous ERP systems)
- Error handling during data migration
- Web Services
- Interfaces to operating systems
- Interfaces to mobile devices / apps
- Training / Support
- for end user
- for internal administrators
- First & second level support
- Report Development
- Development of customer-specific data queries (Reports)
- Reports in different formats